Community Grand Parade, Sat 10am FREE
Church Service, Big Band, Sun 9.30am FREE
Jazz in the Glade, Mon 11am-4pm FREE
Full festival tickets provide entry to all venues on Fri, Sat and Sun.
Patrons with disabilities and their carers have free entry to the Festival.
People 16 years or younger accompanying adult ticket holder also have free access to the Festival.
Tickets may also be purchased at the festival until sold out. Credit/Debit Card facilities are now available.
- The Ticketing Desk operates from 2 pm on Friday 6 March and from 10am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Print out your ticket and present it at the Ticketing Desk to receive your full festival badge or limited-entry wristband.
- Festival tickets/badges are not transferable between friends or family members. To do so is dishonest and runs counter to the Festival's community spirit.
- Please take care when ordering your tickets as the Festival has a non-refundable policy re ticketing.
- If you believe you have reasonable grounds for a refund in specific circumstances, please ensure that your ticket printout and phone number are presented at the Ticketing Desk, or contact us prior to the start of the Festival. (Refunds will not be possible until the end of the Festival, when you will be contacted by a Committee member.)